Rockets at the Ace cafe London 21.4.18

I will be travelling from Southend on sea ... it is about 1hr 15mins for me ... a nice cruising speed if the sun is out

I will be travelling from Southend on sea ... it is about 1hr 15mins for me ... a nice cruising speed if the sun is out

I started to ask just what the heck Southend on sea meant, like are you riding from the South end of London but what does on sea mean, but checked google maps first. It's a place, Southend on Sea on the Thames estuary east of London. It's even got a Holiday Inn. Most interesting place names you Brits have. I've just got to visit and ride Uk.

I started to ask just what the heck Southend on sea meant, like are you riding from the South end of London but what does on sea mean, but checked google maps first. It's a place, Southend on Sea on the Thames estuary east of London. It's even got a Holiday Inn. Most interesting place names you Brits have. I've just got to visit and ride Uk.

Southend is a Town which is by the sea,it is in the county of Essex ....it is like a holiday place and very popular is the summer when people visit for day trips to go to the beach / arcades and small amusement park .... I live in a small village called Great Wakering which is a 5 min ride to the sea front

Pants, meeting points at Newark A1/A46 8:45 and Peterborough Services 9:30. Check out the UK owners club site (don't have to be a member to look). Hope to see you there.☺

Back