I would be worried about weight. On most of my English cars I have had, the wires were the heaviest. They do provide plenty of air for cooling the brakes and the quickness of pulling off the wheel by only undoing one nut. The Rocket's rear wheel is pretty heavy already so I might not want wires. But I always say, If it don't make it faster, I don't need it.

IronMike:

You hail from gallon 'o piss, home of the original Bob Evans. Been there many times. My old girlfriend was from Chauncy, that was many years ago. Nice biking roads down there too. BanjoBart makes the pilgrimage to Athens at least once a year to commune with his banjo buddies.......

sidecarflip wrote:
IronMike:

You hail from gallon 'o piss, home of the original Bob Evans. Been there many times. My old girlfriend was from Chauncy, that was many years ago. Nice biking roads down there too. BanjoBart makes the pilgrimage to Athens at least once a year to commune with his banjo buddies.......

I lived in Marion and Lancaster. The Bob Evan's in Lancaster seemed like an older one back in 1979.

Somewhere between Lancaster and Athens are some rock formations that look like mushrooms, was I high or do you guys know what I'm talking about?

Ohio is a beautiful state.:)

sidecarflip wrote:

I lived in Marion and Lancaster. The Bob Evan's in Lancaster seemed like an older one back in 1979.

Somewhere between Lancaster and Athens are some rock formations that look like mushrooms, was I high or do you guys know what I'm talking about?

Ohio is a beautiful state.:)

You lived in Marion and Lancaster....what the hell are you doing in Misery raising chickens? I'm gett'in worried about you. Actually, the BE's in Gallopolis is the original where Uncle Bob peddled his pork. I've eaten there more than once. Come to think of it, my old girlfriend is probably a porker by now. Maybe IronMike knows about the rocks or Bart for that matter, but I don't. There are some really good 'shrooms when dried and injested, cause your mind to be altered just like this site does.

Remember, I used to live in Ohio, the Browneye State but now I live in Michigan, home of high unemployment and record setting foreclosures.:D

Ohio is a beautiful state. Even Michigan has it's moments.

Back