I have been looking into a 28 V-nose my self. Plan is to take the last 8 feet and make a garage, the remaining 20 feet +v-nose will be living space. Goal is to be a travel nurse before much longer, and the prices of factory toy haulers is more then I want to spend.

I have been looking into a 28 V-nose my self. Plan is to take the last 8 feet and make a garage, the remaining 20 feet +v-nose will be living space. Goal is to be a travel nurse before much longer, and the prices of factory toy haulers is more then I want to spend.
I'd never have gotten one any larger over those mountains.

Well I finally broke down and got a trailer to haul a bike. I've always ridden everywhere and had no use for a trailer unless I broke down and needed a lift. But I was younger too. And tolerated the heat better. Anyway, I wanted something small enough to tow behind the Jeep. I looked and looked at used trailers of all kind. Custom ones, standups, aluminum ones, 12" and 13" wheels, overpriced and worn out. Nothing I was happy with.
I came across this little 5x8 v-nose toy box brand new for less than some of those used trailers. Brand new 15" tires. I need to relocate the spare and put a wheel chock and some d-rings down. An added benefit is the Jeep has limited storage anyway so gives me room for gear.

Rocket box.jpeg
RocketRoll.jpeg
Rock box.jpeg
And now u r a trailer queen 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back