Rocket captain meet up?

Hello! I'm going to be near Katherine Australia in a week or so, and I'm wondering if any captain's downunder know of a place to rent a motorcycle for about a month?

I lived in Darwin for 23 years just 200 miles up the road from Katherine 2 hours easy in NT then as no open road speed limits. Now it is limited to 80mph except for some more open remote areas where they have it unrestricted again.

You could try the 3 bike dealers in my link at bottom below but actual rental places in my day only had crappy little mopeds for local use.

You are probably best buying a second hand bike in Darwin privately or from a dealer and selling it again to a dealer on your way home. Have a look on Gumtree. If you really want to get out and about get an offroad tourer type, plenty of gravel roads in the NT still.

Darwin CBD - Free local classified ads
There was none listed in Katherine at all, but the Darwin area includes Darwin City (150), Palmerston (61) and the rural and semi rural Litchfield (57) in the vicinity. Darwin city and Palmerston are all covered by public transport/buses and taxis.
Free local classified ads

Darwin dealers and locations Google

Back