imcool

Supercharged
Ride
Rocket 3R 2022
I understand both are different categories but is there any way Rockets are better than ninja h2, only h2 not sx or other variants of it , the basic H2, not the H2R version.

The reason I am asking is I am getting tempted to buy a h2.

Thankyou

Better at what? I’ve never ridden the H2 so I probably shouldn’t comment but ignorance has never stopped me before.:p
Id expect the H2 to be faster and better handling for racing but the R3 might be easier and more comfortable to ride. Torque vs horsepower, which do you want.

Better at what? I’ve never ridden the H2 so I probably shouldn’t comment but ignorance has never stopped me before.:p
Id expect the H2 to be faster and better handling for racing but the R3 might be easier and more comfortable to ride. Torque vs horsepower, which do you want.
but h2 has 162nm torque not that far as rocket is Heavier than h2

Nm vs the Rocket listed in ft/lbs? I’m not sure what the conversion rate is? One bike is a naked cruiser and the other a sport bike so you just have to choose a style of bike.

Hunched over in a forward position looking like I'm trying to f*** my motorcycle doesn't sound fun mile after mile although the first mile would be a blast. I have said it before, If I were rich I would have every motorcycle out there and then I could comment better. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I have not been able to sell my cbr1000rr and it is collecting dust in the garage... I ride it seldom to keep it alive but I have not found a compelling reason to choose the cbr versus the rocket when going for a ride... it is fast and can keep going without you noticing but the rocket is more versatile... but I get your point, it's still a different kind of fun that is enjoy better in the track or with no people around

Back