We are comparing apples to oranges here. Two totally different bikes. I bought my R3 after owning a few ZX14Rs. I rode my last ZX14R only 1500 Kms in two years. I rode my R3 12000 Kms in two years :) . H2 is an awesome piece of engineering and it has its own fanbase. It is fast but not comfortable. Limited gas range. Max 100-120 Kms to a tank. Can't imagine myself sitting in that aggressive position for more than half an hour. I can ride my Rocket all day. In nutshell, Rocket 3 is a good balance between riding comfort and performance. A sports rider won't be happy with Rocket 3.

We are comparing apples to oranges here. Two totally different bikes. I bought my R3 after owning a few ZX14Rs. I rode my last ZX14R only 1500 Kms in two years. I rode my R3 12000 Kms in two years :) . H2 is an awesome piece of engineering and it has its own fanbase. It is fast but not comfortable. Limited gas range. Max 100-120 Kms to a tank. Can't imagine myself sitting in that aggressive position for more than half an hour. I can ride my Rocket all day. In nutshell, Rocket 3 is a good balance between riding comfort and performance. A sports rider won't be happy with Rocket 3.
Bingo. Plain and well put.

When reading the hypernaked comparisons the h2 gets high marks for comfort and performance, but it's still not a feet forward or even standard riding position. Now that i'm at the age that I don't walk past any bathroom without stopping tank range is less important than it once was.

I never understood the "You have got to eat at so-n-so as they have the best steak you will ever eat," Nope, they have the best steak YOU will ever eat and I'm not you. I'm different than you. I have different tastes and likes. Some you may agree and may not agree. Your tastes and the way of doing things is different than mine and that is fantastic. This applies to everything from steaks to motorcycles. Just cause you dig it doesn't mean I will or I have to dig it also. I may try it and I may like it but others may not. Big difference in everything including Motorcycles and the personal way we gravitate and feel towards them. I would love to try every bike ever made. I will like all of them because it's on two wheels but love, not so much. :thumbsup:

I never understood the "You have got to eat at so-n-so as they have the best steak you will ever eat," Nope, they have the best steak YOU will ever eat and I'm not you. I'm different than you. I have different tastes and likes. Some you may agree and may not agree. Your tastes and the way of doing things is different than mine and that is fantastic. This applies to everything from steaks to motorcycles. Just cause you dig it doesn't mean I will or I have to dig it also. I may try it and I may like it but others may not. Big difference in everything including Motorcycles and the personal way we gravitate and feel towards them. I would love to try every bike ever made. I will like all of them because it's on two wheels but love, not so much. :thumbsup:

found this on other forums

Very impressive with a stock restricted rocket vs h2 stock

Cool video I must say. Wonder why the H2 has a rear slick and the Rocket doesn't. I doubt it makes any difference but if all is stock the racing slick isn't. The tire was put on to maximize the grip on take off. If there was a sudden downpour my money is on the Rocket in the next race.:thumbsup:

Back