Yes Rivco is quite proud of their products. To their benefit they do make top quality stuff. It is a shame they don't make what they used to.

I have their risers on my Rocket. Handling does not suffer at all. When I get into the twisties I just hunker down and lean forward and ride it like a sport bike.

Rivco risers for roadster or if anyone can tell me which ones to buy i thought tr3017 but on ebay it says will not fit 2018 roadster

I have a set off of my 2006 classic, if you can verify they'll fit your bike we can work out a price. You'll get a great deal.

Last edited:
Thanks for offer vindex 19
I have a set off of my 2006 classic, if you can verify they'll fit your bike we can work out a price. You'll get a great deal.
Thanks for the offer but ive already got some on there way its usually the way after you buy them cheaper ones come up but all good im happy with the price

Hey there! I am trying to put the risers on a 17 Roadster and I am stumped with the front brake line. It is routed through the front by the lights. Is there a way to get this out the opposite side without disconnecting it?

Attachments

• 20200318_181806.jpg
    20200318_181806.jpg
    267.6 KB · Views: 10
Hey there! I am trying to put the risers on a 17 Roadster and I am stumped with the front brake line. It is routed through the front by the lights. Is there a way to get this out the opposite side without disconnecting it?
Hey there from memory i think i disconnected it and run it through behind forks

Attachments

• 20200319_154755.jpg
    20200319_154755.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 4
Back