davidr2023

.020 Over
Ride
triumph rocket roadster
Rivco risers for roadster or if anyone can tell me which ones to buy i thought tr3017 but on ebay it says will not fit 2018 roadster

I have those installed on my Classic. Be careful once they are on. If you don't keep the bars high you will damage the tank. Don't ask me how I know. They make you lean back which is not good in the twisties. I have seriously considered changing back to stock so I can lean forward and make the monster track through turns.

I have those installed on my Classic. Be careful once they are on. If you don't keep the bars high you will damage the tank. Don't ask me how I know. They make you lean back which is not good in the twisties. I have seriously considered changing back to stock so I can lean forward and make the monster track through turns.

Just a different opinion, but one I fitted my risers I found the bikes handling improved 10 fold. For me it was almost like riding a new bike that felt 100kg lighter.

It may have been my size ( I'm about 5'10) but I always felt I was leaning forward too much. Adding the risters put me in a more comfortable position and made moving the bike at all speeds much easier, from flogging it in the twisties to parking the big lump of a thing.

My friends Dad also has a Rocket and he put a set on his after my recommendation and he's more than happy.

Ok thanks for all the feedback guys i will try to contact rivco about getting some i think i may like leaning back a bit more as my last bike was so comfortable and you layed right back it was a suzuki boulevard c109r but not quite the get up and go as the rocket

Wow, that's expensive, I think mine were around $125 US 7 or 8 years ago

Back