Here it says "chrome rails included" of course it also says, "break" pedal too.

I was thinking that in past parts brochures that the accessory boards had more of an angle than the Classic boards. This thread might give some idea.

Hi Pig. Yep, saw that. Also saw that the official Accessories catalog specifies that the kit only includes a heel-toe shifter — no mention of brake or rails.

It looks like Triumph has offered two different kits.

These are from an '05 catalog..

These what they currently offer...

\

So it looks like what they currently offer is just like the Classic boards, I would assume that he angle would be the same then as the Classic's.

Last edited:
Piggr:

You have a Classic like me right?

You also have the floor boards like me right?

Are they comfortable? Mine seem to be fine and the angle is good too.

There is definitely a difference in the towel racks between the Classic and the Standard. I'm wondering if the difference came about after the early R3's had a problem with grinding off the brake line in hard cornering?.....Didn't Jamie grind his off?

Better be going to Nashville......:)

Yes they are comfortable. I was under the impression that the accessory boards mounted at more of an angle than the ones that come on the Classic but, it looks like they have changed the accessory boards to the same ones that come on the Classic. I would think that they have to come with the rails since the mounts look to be welded to them. Maybe the older boards did not come with the rails?

Back