Have had a look,could it be a Rivco Product your referring to?

no not RIVCO..........the one I installed were from a small US parts manufacturer mainly and mostly harley stuff, their extenders were similar in a way to RIVCO but costed me less than $100 the pair 3 years ago. I am going to look up see if I can find some info on the name

no not RIVCO..........the one I installed were from a small US parts manufacturer mainly and mostly harley stuff, their extenders were similar in a way to RIVCO but costed me less than $100 the pair 3 years ago. I am going to look up see if I can find some info on the name

Extensions/relocation brackets
www.customcruisers.com

TRIUMPH ROCKET III PASSENGER BOARD PILLION RELOCATION ARMS
Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms Rivco TR3005-05
www.customcruisers.com
£97.21

Triumph Rocket III Passenger Board Relocation Arms Rivco TR3005-05

When saddlebags are installed on this model there is little or no room between the passenger peg and the saddlebag for the passengers heel. By moving the boards forward 4 you will gain the needed heel room as well as allow the passenger to be in a more relaxed seating position. The arms have two sets of alignment holes and can be installed at the original height or 1.5 higher.
Triumph Custom Parts in UK do a version as well. Black or Polished
£155.00
TRIUMPH CUSTOM PARTS
Triumph Custom Parts
www.triumphcustomparts.com

Refined Cycle in the USA makes a set too.

Price
$53.23

https://refinedcycle.com/PE7-Passenger-Peg-Extensions-for-Triumph-Rocket-III-PE7.htm

@420ponies had some Custom ones made for a while.

Back