RIP Allen (Binnsy) Binns

Nicely put Anthony.

I'm more than happy to see something done to honour Binnsy's memory but don't have any better suggestion TC. I'll go along with whatever. Will you post or send some bank details for contributions?

Although the 8th is a public holiday here I really won't be able to get there. I'm sure there'll be several if you Brissy boys representing us.

Just spoke with Sarah , told her i felt pretty sure that the Owners that won't be able to attend funeral will most likely want to do or send something. She said she has taken care of flowers for the funeral. She said Binnsy didn't want a plaque or anything like that. He did say he'd like the Rocket Owners that could ride to his funeral to do so. He passed away at Logan Hospital Palliative Care unit . I asked her if the families waiting room there had a tv, she couldn't recall. I asked this as i know the Royal Brisbane hospitals waiting room didn't have one when a friend died there , it does now after we pitched in and bought one .... guess i'm just suggesting maybe we could do something that would leave a tribute to this courageous bloke.. open to any ideas.

Bloke you never cease to amaze me with the way you think, could say more and why but I know you're not the type of bloke to have people piss in your pocket. You make the call on what can be done on behalf of Binnsy I'll back you 100%, F##king Staunch Brother!!!!

Bloke you never cease to amaze me with the way you think, could say more and why but I know you're not the type of bloke to have people piss in your pocket. You make the call on what can be done on behalf of Binnsy I'll back you 100%, F##king Staunch Brother!!!!
couldn't have put it better myself:)

My humble appologies but I will not be able to attend. TC if you could send me some details at a convenient time for you I would like to contribute something. Regards Mal.

My humble appologies but I will not be able to attend. TC if you could send me some details at a convenient time for you I would like to contribute something. Regards Mal.

Will do mate ... soon as all is sorted i will let everyone know and those that wish to can contribute .

Back