Funeral - Allan (Binnsy) Binns

Big Marty

Turbocharged
Ride
2010 Rocket 3 Roadster
Hi all. This is Sarah (Allan's daughter). Many thanks for the condolences. The funeral has been arranged for Monday the 8th 2pm at the Mt Gravatt Crematorium. Following this we will be meeting up at the Bearded Dragon to have a beer for Binnsy. Can you please let me know if you are coming to the Bearded Dragon so I can arrange for Nibblies by responding to this post. I hope to see and meet you there.

Tribute To Binnsy

Originally Posted by TOMCAT
Just spoke with Sarah , told her i felt pretty sure that the Owners that won't be able to attend funeral will most likely want to do or send something.

She said she has taken care of flowers for the funeral.

She said Binnsy didn't want a plaque or anything like that. He did say he'd like the Rocket Owners that could ride to his funeral to do so.

He passed away at Logan Hospital Palliative Care unit . I asked her if the families waiting room there had a tv, she couldn't recall.

I asked this as i know the Royal Brisbane hospitals waiting room didn't have one when a friend died there , it does now after we pitched in and bought one .... guess i'm just suggesting maybe we could do something that would leave a tribute to this courageous bloke.. open to any ideas.

Just spoke with Sarah , told her i felt pretty sure that the Owners that won't be able to attend funeral will most likely want to do or send something. She said she has taken care of flowers for the funeral. She said Binnsy didn't want a plaque or anything like that. He did say he'd like the Rocket Owners that could ride to his funeral to do so. He passed away at Logan Hospital Palliative Care unit . I asked her if the families waiting room there had a tv, she couldn't recall. I asked this as i know the Royal Brisbane hospitals waiting room didn't have one when a friend died there , it does now after we pitched in and bought one .... guess i'm just suggesting maybe we could do something that would leave a tribute to this courageous bloke.. open to any ideas.

I'll phone Logan Hospital tomorrow and see if they have a ward for bike crashes ... maybe they could do with a tv in their ward ( with a small plaque remembering Binnsy , from his Rocket riding mates) ... that sound ok ?

Hi Sarah
Can't be there with you all..but i will be there in spirit.
So sorry for your loss my condolences to you and your family

Ray and Gloria

Ill be riding to the funeral for sure only just seen the text on my phone so ill reply to Sarah tomorrow .
anybody else riding down ? maybe we can meet up and ride in together

Mitch ,it's you're side of town ... maybe you could suggest a meeting place. I'll have to go to work in the morning , meet-up around 1o'clock somewhere near Mt Gravatt if that's ok.

Back