Another Triumph in the Making?

Have read three comparos in the European press. The Tiger 1050 has won all three, once against the KTM (the big'un, have forgotten which model) and twice against the Ducati MultiStrada 1100S. The Tiger shines in virtually all areas, but particularly in terms of power delivery: a steadily ascending curve all the way to 113 measured rear-wheel ponies @ 9'400 rpm's (European version).

Hats off to Triumph again, after last year's Daytona 675 success story. Jamie:cool:

I didnt get a chance to ride it yet the day I was going to it snowed, Bummer. But they have a demo model just waiting to be ridden as soon as it gets to the weather so I can.

Freak

Have read three comparos in the European press. The Tiger 1050 has won all three, once against the KTM (the big'un, have forgotten which model) and twice against the Ducati MultiStrada 1100S. The Tiger shines in virtually all areas, but particularly in terms of power delivery: a steadily ascending curve all the way to 113 measured rear-wheel ponies @ 9'400 rpm's (European version).

Hats off to Triumph again, after last year's Daytona 675 success story. Jamie:cool:

Jamie:

The "Duke" is the big 'un.....Don't mean John Wayne either.:D

Tiger 1050: Motorcyclist's First Ride

Motorcyclist, Feb. '07 issue, is extremely laudatory as well. To quote the report: "(...) Hinckley's new adventure-tourer might be the best Brit-bike yet". Jamie:cool:

Back