Rhode Island rocket

Standard Bore
Ride
2012 rocket 3
C23A9932-0496-4B4F-8D43-C3A0E99432FA.jpeg
0E082CF3-AA34-4DBF-9A3C-140B4B6057AF.jpeg

Picked up a 2012 ROADSTER w/4500miles that was in storage for 5 years.
Previous owner, who passed, did the intake, exhaust and tune modifications.

Took it for a spin on the local Dyno.....

Welcome RII.

I used to drive truck through RI on I95 Between MD. and MA. for several years. And also made return pick ups through out the State.

Man that is a small State. But Big in Beautiful Scenery.

Welcome!

We're neighbors! I'm in Massachusetts, just south of Worcester. Did a lot of riding this year in RI and CT. Frankly, the roads are better north and south of Mass. For all the taxation, our roads suck.

I have a 2016 roadster, Black with the red stripes, fly screen, ram air, dave platt crossover and cans and a hanso tune. We should meet up at the Vanilla Bean in CT one day.

WELCOME to ya, from way over in WA State!
Nice find on the best R3R of all - the 2012!

Welcome!

We're neighbors! I'm in Massachusetts, just south of Worcester. Did a lot of riding this year in RI and CT. Frankly, the roads are better north and south of Mass. For all the taxation, our roads suck.

I have a 2016 roadster, Black with the red stripes, fly screen, ram air, dave platt crossover and cans and a hanso tune. We should meet up at the Vanilla Bean in CT one day.
Isn't the Vanilla Bean at that intersection near those private schools in Pomphret? I take that road as part of my route to Jamestown, which I usually do once per season.
I'm up in Palmer, MA

Back