Retrofitting Slip Ons (Exhaust Mod)

These are the same as Malcy's. Look in www.newr3.com

roadsterpipes2.jpg

roadsterpipes3.jpg

roadsterpipes4.jpg

Those shorties are slick looking, but they're 1200 bucks. you can get vance touring pipes for $300. Pull baffles out drill holes in em of you need to. I'm not a big fan of HD gear anymore, but the sheer volume of it keeps prices low.

I figure if you don't change anything before the Cat, you're not going to mess up the flow all that much, or am I wrong about that?

I forgot what bike you have (put it under your avatar............!) but if it's a Roadster or Touring, the cats are in the cans. If you replace the pipes, you remove the cats. On Standards/classics, if you just replace the pipes, you still have the cat.

Don't know where you get $1200 from mate but I got mine direct from the maker in the UK for a heck of a lot less than that, even with the exchange rate at that time. Would you like his email address, I could PM it to you.
I left the crossover box fitted to mine and then just replaced the cans = cat gone with original cans. Not noisy. Original cans 16kgs, TOR's 12kgs, current cans 6kgs for the pair.

Just followed that link Richard, pfft $1200 glad I got mine from the maker.

Last edited:
Don't know where you get $1200 from mate but I got mine direct from the maker in the UK for a heck of a lot less than that, even with the exchange rate at that time. Would you like his email address, I could PM it to you.
I left the crossover box fitted to mine and then just replaced the cans = cat gone with original cans. Not noisy. Original cans 16kgs, TOR's 12kgs, current cans 6kgs for the pair.

Just followed that link Richard, pfft $1200 glad I got mine from the maker.

Send link pleeeeeaaase.... They're awesome - not too loud you say? Great... A little bass is fine but pissing off my neighbors no.

I'll totally take the scone hand ones send me a pm
On my 09 T I have used used mufflers of a HD bought on line for 100.00 and I now have slip ons made for older HD and s/s band clamps and a visit to local muffler shop friend. Sound is Great and not annoying. Not the easiest but much less expensive than D&D and unique.

Back