REPOSITIONING THE TFT DISPLAY

Error Flynn

.020 Over
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3 R 2021
Hello Rocketeer's :cool:

Recently i was thinking if there is a way to reposition the display in a more lower position to stick a little less up in the air.
Accidentally came up to a video from a bike show in Swiss. A customised Rocket 3 with a tft display more tucked was there.

I have no idea how they made it since if my eyes seeing correct, it still has the same R handlebar and the same risers.
It looks good in my opinion and certainly it's a interesting idea.

what do you think ?

e.f.

Attachments

• R1.jpg
    R1.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 45
  • R2.jpg
    R2.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 40
More

Attachments

• 20210515_115251.jpg
    20210515_115251.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 19
  • 20210515_115240.jpg
    20210515_115240.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 20
  • 20210515_115246.jpg
    20210515_115246.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 19
@Sbeud thanks for replying !

Fantastic work .

Would you mind sharing some knowledge and information ?

How easy is to do something like this ? How easy also is to reverse it to the original state?
Was it something you did by yourself, it was done by a professional ?

I really like this idea and i am tempted to give a try.

I was wondering, tilting the from part in more horizontal way in order to create the space that houses the display
probably with the fairing mounted in that way provides more wind protection?

How safe is the mod that you did, any waterproof problems etc ?

Some pics from various angles would be perfect if i am not asking too much.

thanks a lot,

e.f.

@Sbeud merci d’avoir répondu !

Travail fantastique.

Cela vous dérangerait-il de partager des connaissances et des informations ?

Est-il facile de faire quelque chose comme ça ? Est-il également facile de le rétablir à l’état d’origine?
Est-ce que c’est quelque chose que vous avez fait par vous-même, c’était fait par un professionnel ?

J’aime beaucoup cette idée et je suis tenté d’essayer.

Je me demandais, en inclinant la partie de la partie de manière plus horizontale afin de créer l’espace qui abrite l’écran
probablement avec le carénage monté de cette façon offre plus de protection contre le vent?

Dans quelle mesure le mod que vous avez fait, les problèmes d’étanchéité, etc. sont-ils sûrs?

Quelques photos sous différents angles seraient parfaites si je n’en demande pas trop.

merci beaucoup

f.e.
the work was done by Triumph Zurich before I bought this motorcycle. the modification is final, many elements modified and the seal is then called into question. but I never had a problem with the rain. they had to manufacture support elements with a 3D printer. you can see them in the photo. In fact, it's a lot of work. too big for me and for you? unless you don't have two left hands

Last edited:
I am pretty capable working with my hands but from your description seems that this includes tools i don't have access to . . .

anyway thanks for reaching out

e.f.

I think it s not simple if you don t have the good tool.

In this picture, you see all..

Attachments

• 20210515_115240.jpg
    20210515_115240.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:
Back