Rear Wheel Roller Bearing Lube

ArizonaKid

.040 Over
Ride
2021 Rocket 3 GT
Listed on the maintenance schedule as part of the 10K service is lubing the "rear wheel roller bearing (left hand side outer)". Has anyone done that, or is there a YouTube video or any other resource, other than a shop manual, readily available that shows how to do that?

Listed on the maintenance schedule as part of the 10K service is lubing the "rear wheel roller bearing (left hand side outer)". Has anyone done that, or is there a YouTube video or any other resource, other than a shop manual, readily available that shows how to do that?
I've done it. It was a while back, but seemed pretty straight forward. I seem to remember it was hard to get to where you need to lube- just need a small brush or something to work it in. Otherwise, not difficult at all.

Just did this myself. Super quick job but yeah you need some kind of brush to get the grease into the rollers. Or very tiny fingers.

Just did this myself. Super quick job but yeah you need some kind of brush to get the grease into the rollers. Or very tiny fingers.

Sounds like a job
Honey would you please help me with this little job in the garage
Lol

can you confirm if this is the one?
RimDM05.png

Last edited:
Back