Rear Wheel Roller Bearing Lube

this is not rear needle roller bearing, this is about shaft connecting differential/bevel box and the engine
Gonna really show my ignorance here. The illustration tells us to loosen then remove the rear wheel spindle bolt but does not point it out. Can you tell me where it is?

Gonna really show my ignorance here. The illustration tells us to loosen then remove the rear wheel spindle bolt but does not point it out. Can you tell me where it is?

Here is the exact instructions from OEM *factory Manual*

123123.png

-------------------------------------------------
it-R2b-Kd-1.png

to take this part #1 (oil seal) out its recommended to use an *oil seal puller tool*
--------------------------------------------------------

In this photo part #2 and part#3 are visible, oil seal is not because its already out
V6r-UPJn-1.png

Last edited:

123123.png

-------------------------------------------------
it-R2b-Kd-1.png

to take this part #1 (oil seal) out its recommended to use an *oil seal puller tool*
--------------------------------------------------------

In this photo part #2 and part#3 are visible, oil seal is not because its already out
V6r-UPJn-1.png
Thanks much for putting up with my ignorance, I have 63,000 miles on the GT now and I think its time to do a little PM.

Could have sworn I posted that for the OP on page 2, but....

Here you go....

Last edited:
Newbie here to Rockets, what size torx does that nut take...so I have it on hand? Also as I don't have a manual could you tell me the torque setting for that nut and the four nuts to lube the drive shaft. I'm also looking for a reasonably priced shop manual if someone could steer me in that direction. 2008 R3. Thank you in advance.

Newbie here to Rockets, what size torx does that nut take...so I have it on hand? Also as I don't have a manual could you tell me the torque setting for that nut and the four nuts to lube the drive shaft. I'm also looking for a reasonably priced shop manual if someone could steer me in that direction. 2008 R3. Thank you in advance.
Click on the link I provided in the post before yours that says, "here you go..." The pictures show the sizes.

The manual is free to download - look in Resources on this site.

Back