Rear Wheel Roller Bearing Lube

Listed on the maintenance schedule as part of the 10K service is lubing the "rear wheel roller bearing (left hand side outer)". Has anyone done that, or is there a YouTube video or any other resource, other than a shop manual, readily available that shows how to do that?
Thanks for the good information. It appears that I'll need to buy an oil seal as part of this process. Thanks again.

whats the part number of it? can you mark it on the picture please @Journeyman28778
He's referring to part 1 on the diagram you posted, page one of this thread.
In my opinion you don't need it, unless you damage it.
Triumph also expects you to replace any bolt with thread locker on it and things like oil drain bolt washers and fuel pump gaskets.
Just use your own judgement on a case by case basis.

Where is this bearing located. Some posts in the thread refers to posted diagrams but I dont see any. Thanks

Page 184 - 185
Screenshot 2023-06-12 at 6.59.20 AM.png

Listed on the maintenance schedule as part of the 10K service is lubing the "rear wheel roller bearing (left hand side outer)". Has anyone done that, or is there a YouTube video or any other resource, other than a shop manual, readily available that shows how to do that?
M5UsW-h5.png

pretty easy, get the right grease ( good quality), get the oil seal in case you break it, get the torque wrench, socket, center stand, wheel removal socket,

Now I see them, thanks. What do you make of this that I found in the service manual? Are they talking about a different item?

Attachments

• 601CF646-4DF8-4B78-94DD-620C09E3010A.png
    601CF646-4DF8-4B78-94DD-620C09E3010A.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 19
Now I see them, thanks. What do you make of this that I found in the service manual? Are they talking about a different item?
this is not rear needle roller bearing, this is about shaft connecting differential/bevel box and the engine

Back