Living in the backwoods, i couldnt get my new backtire balanced. I researched the tire balance beads. I went with a liquid product. Rideon tps. Its a sealant that also balances. Claims to plug holes up to 1/4".

My tires are wearing perfectly and no slow leakage.

I've been using Ride On for a while now. So far no issues although if you take your bike somewhere to get the tire changed they aren't real fond of the stuff

I've been using Ride On for a while now. So far no issues although if you take your bike somewhere to get the tire changed they aren't real fond of the stuff

Morris,
I looked into the "Ride On" and it sounds interesting; however, I could not find the proper dosage for a 240/55R16 tire???
I also wonder that, if the goo remains semi-liquid as seen in their video, does it drool to the tire bottom and temporarily be out of balance after being parked for some time?

Not sure what the exact dosage is but there is a calculator on their website. Haven't seen any evidence that it settles, but if it did the tire would rebalance in the first few miles you rode it

Not sure what the exact dosage is but there is a calculator on their website. Haven't seen any evidence that it settles, but if it did the tire would rebalance in the first few miles you rode it

I may give it a try.
How many miles have you used it?

I may give it a try.
How many miles have you used it?
Im coming up on 2k. Tires still look new. I leave this weekend for a 12 day ride out west. Should put between 4k-5k on. If i can make the ride without needing a tire i will be singing this stuffs praises to the end of time.

The tire guys think its similar to the green slime people put in tractor, lawn mower, 4 wheeler tires.

I put 2 1/2 bottles in my back tire, 1 1/2 in front.

Morris,
I looked into the "Ride On" and it sounds interesting; however, I could not find the proper dosage for a 240/55R16 tire???
I also wonder that, if the goo remains semi-liquid as seen in their video, does it drool to the tire bottom and temporarily be out of balance after being parked for some time?
The 240/55 exedra is what im running. I put 2 1/2 bottles in the rear, 1 1/2 in the front.

I have two 5 gallon buckets of the stuff and a metering pump. Best I remember I put 19 ounces in the rear, but I could be wrong (my dosage chart is out in the shop). I use it in everything from RV tires to motorcycles. The Excedra Max that I used during RAA and had to replace in Lafayette, LA was running it. That tire made about 6,500 miles which is more than I've ever gotten out of a rear tire.

I have two 5 gallon buckets of the stuff and a metering pump. Best I remember I put 19 ounces in the rear, but I could be wrong (my dosage chart is out in the shop). I use it in everything from RV tires to motorcycles. The Excedra Max that I used during RAA and had to replace in Lafayette, LA was running it. That tire made about 6,500 miles which is more than I've ever gotten out of a rear tire.
I used the heavy usage formula. 2 1/2 is a tad more than recommended but the site says too much is better than too little. The web site says it has a gyroscoptic effect on cornering at speed. It may be the power of suggestion, but it feels easier to lean 'er on over.

I used the heavy usage formula. 2 1/2 is a tad more than recommended but the site says too much is better than too little. The web site says it has a gyroscoptic effect on cornering at speed. It may be the power of suggestion, but it feels easier to lean 'er on over.

I agree.
The added mass of the goop clinging to the outer perimeter of the inside of the tire would indeed increase the moment of inertia.

Back