Rear brake pipe MOT fail !!!!

Update

2 weeks for triumph to deliver :banghead:
So I went to my local hydraulic hose guy who made it up in lovely braided flexi pipe so it shouldn't get bent or damaged again .....hopefully ;)

P1140773.JPG
P1140774.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi

Had the annual MOT Test Saturday on the Rocket
( For those not familiar MOT stands for Ministry of Transport a yearly mandatory inspection for road vehicles over 3 years old in the UK )

Not only did I get frost bite riding to the Test station and the bike got Filthy

The bloody thing FAILED :mad:

No rear reflector on my illegal small number plate ..I was hoping they might notice to be honest
Frayed clutch cable at the lever
rear brake pad material separating from the back plate

The first 3 are easy fixes the main problem is the metal pipe from the rear brake master cylinder to the bottom of the brake light switch at some point this has somehow been damaged .

I have looked at part suppliers websites over the weekend and no one shows this part in stock ( T2023131 / T2021202 no sure which ) I'm thinking this is a bit of a odd part a metal pipe with banjo ends .

Any UK guys got a spare one of these ??????
Can you Not replace it with a flexi stainless pipe (Goodridge)

Hi

Had the annual MOT Test Saturday on the Rocket
( For those not familiar MOT stands for Ministry of Transport a yearly mandatory inspection for road vehicles over 3 years old in the UK )

Not only did I get frost bite riding to the Test station and the bike got Filthy

The bloody thing FAILED :mad:

No rear reflector on my illegal small number plate ..I was hoping they might notice to be honest
Frayed clutch cable at the lever
rear brake pad material separating from the back plate

The first 3 are easy fixes the main problem is the metal pipe from the rear brake master cylinder to the bottom of the brake light switch at some point this has somehow been damaged .

I have looked at part suppliers websites over the weekend and no one shows this part in stock ( T2023131 / T2021202 no sure which ) I'm thinking this is a bit of a odd part a metal pipe with banjo ends .

Any UK guys got a spare one of these ??????

Just get one from Fowlers UK

1598217750094.png

#PartStockRRPQty
Used
Basket

23Brake Line Assy, Hard
T2021202
Share this part
1-3IN STOCK£58.32inc. VAT-QuantityMinusPlus
23Brake Line Assy, Hard
T2023131
Share this part