Sorry but i missed the whole patch design , was there a design decided on ? Can you post a picture of it or direct me to where it's to be found ? Is the shirt going to have the same design on it ?

Used the Search function.. found it.

Sorry but i missed the whole patch design , was there a design decided on ? Can you post a picture of it or direct me to where it's to be found ? Is the shirt going to have the same design on it ?

Used the Search function.. found it.

Tomcat I know you're not a patch fan and I know some of the other captains may think along the same lines. This is why I was trying to do the T-shirt thing in such a way it would be a surprise to one and all.

I have every intention to research the T-Shirt design and cost, when I have the final details I will post accordantly. However the design for the back and front will not be revealed until I have all the costing's to see if it's viable or not.

Nearly forgot, I have contacted a sticker manufacturer, to see what stickers we can have made for cars, bikes, & even helmets. I have no idea of costs yet just a fluke in getting to talk to the owner of the business. If you have any ideas that you would like to put forward just be realistic and I will submit them and get them costed. This person has shown great interest in supporting the RDU for all future events.

Hello captains have had a yak to a couple of other people tonight to get the best rewards and mementos for the show and shine. I will do my utmost to ensure whether a trophy or not you'll have a something to remember the event by.

I'm trying to work out a deal for all captains to get a professional picture taken taken of just your bike, with you and your bike, with you, partner, and your bike.

I have asked the photographer could she also take several pictures of bikes, together with rider and/ or partners and compile a collage that can be mounted and framed.

The Photographer has booked Saturday & Sunday to exclusively to record our event on film. I have asked her to attend out meet and great on Friday Night, combined with what we do on our bike Saturday and Sunday.

I know you all will be surprised at what Fran does with her camera and the quality of pictures she takes. trying to work a deal with Fran and developers of what size photo we can get for $10 for our charity.

From there al captains may make arrangements for any size and or collage arrangement you may like. Not a must but please keep in mind when you meet Fran, and please don't be shy when talking on what pictures and collages you would like of you bike and of course Hervey Bay.

Marty i don't mean to be difficult but.. i thought the idea for getting everyone to 'pay ' for entering the bike show was to raise funds for Make-A-Wish. Prior to the suggestion that we get shops and others to donate goods to auction , well i thought the Owners $20 entry was the main fundraiser. I guess what im saying is , im more than happy to pay my $25 entry fee but don't really want it spent on a patch or t-shirt i'm never going to wear... rather see it go to Make-A-Wish , just my thoughts mate.

Marty i don't mean to be difficult but.. i thought the idea for getting everyone to 'pay ' for entering the bike show was to raise funds for Make-A-Wish. Prior to the suggestion that we get shops and others to donate goods to auction , well i thought the Owners $20 entry was the main fundraiser. I guess what im saying is , im more than happy to pay my $25 entry fee but don't really want it spent on a patch or t-shirt i'm never going to wear... rather see it go to Make-A-Wish , just my thoughts mate.

T/C believe me I understand what you're say and I think the same, I'm just trying to cater for all, as some people like a memento of their ride, rally, bike show.

I got a phone message tonight from a bloke in Grafton, he can't make it, but would gladly pay for a T-Shirt or patch for the cause.

I think it just goes to show some of us are just happy with the ride and meeting our mates, and there's other that want the bling to go with it.

One local bloke even asked will be selling stickers (I survived the Rocket Muster in Hervey Bay), just to put on the back window of his ute. Mate my thoughts why? before I could say a thing, I would pay $10 bucks for one of them, if it's blue. What can one say???

I'm trying to work out a deal for all captains to get a professional picture taken taken of just your bike, with you and your bike, with you, partner, and your bike.

I have asked the photographer could she also take several pictures of bikes, together with rider and/ or partners and compile a collage that can be mounted and framed.

The Photographer has booked Saturday & Sunday to exclusively to record our event on film. I have asked her to attend out meet and great on Friday Night, combined with what we do on our bike Saturday and Sunday.

I know you all will be surprised at what Fran does with her camera and the quality of pictures she takes. trying to work a deal with Fran and developers of what size photo we can get for $10 for our charity.

From there al captains may make arrangements for any size and or collage arrangement you may like. Not a must but please keep in mind when you meet Fran, and please don't be shy when talking on what pictures and collages you would like of you bike and of course Hervey Bay.

What i reckon would be good ... get her hanging out the back of a ute taking ' riding shots ' on the Sunday ride. Everyones got the ability to get static pics of themselves and bike, bike and the wife , bike and a whale ( ok maybe not bike and a whale )...... profesionally taken riding shot be neat i reckon.

I got a phone message tonight from a bloke in Grafton, he can't make it, but would gladly pay for a T-Shirt or patch for the cause .... Sorry Sunshine :cool:

One local bloke even asked will be selling stickers (I survived the Rocket Muster in Hervey Bay), just to put on the back window of his ute. Mate my thoughts why? before I could say a thing, I would pay $10 bucks for one of them, if it's blue. What can one say??? F#ck off you dill :mad:

What i reckon would be good ... get her hanging out the back of a ute taking ' riding shots ' on the Sunday ride. Everyones got the ability to get static pics of themselves and bike, bike and the wife , bike and a whale ( ok maybe not bike and a whale )...... profesionally taken riding shot be neat i reckon.

Been thinking of that just gotta get someone with a ute!!!

Back