I'm sure the people at any location will be happy to see us.

We may be their 1st customers when the State border closures and lockdowns are finally in intermission.
NSW (and my poor little ACT inside it) are now closed to South Australia, Queensland and Victoria.
Western Australia has shut down its borders to all and Tasmania being an island has just blocked arrivals from everywhere.

Hey @Longrider did you get your Grants stocked up before you went into lockdown? ;) :cool:
Peter, bottle shops are essential services ..... but have a stock of Grants Jamison’s and vegetables. I don’t have to leave home st all🤗

Peter, bottle shops are essential services ..... but have a stock of Grants Jamison’s and vegetables. I don’t have to leave home st all🤗
Congrats, you can now leave home from 12 tonight!
Just as well too, a week in lockdown, your stash would be smashed and you would be chopping your veggies for a 'jungle juice'' brew.;):roll::roll::roll::roll: :cool: :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Looks like all you Palaszukian Queenslanders will be congregating behind your palisades in your own little Paradise of choice again this year. :(
Shouldn't be too hard, with only 1,000 RSL's and sundry 'Greasy spoons' to choose from as long as you don't go South of the border. :cool:
Think of us in poor little ol' ACT .........mere flotsam on a viral sea! ;):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

I might put on a football jersy and ride up to Queensland as I understand that footballers can just pass through.

Honestly though, whilst I would love to get together its better to stay safe.
Mate.... your a cockroach whatever colour jersey you wear, the only thing that will kill you is Mortein! :):cool::roll::roll::roll::roll:

For the next RDU any Aussies looking for a cheap motorcycle towed trailer base there are 7 going cheap by unreserved auction in Qld.

4 with just frame and the good hitches and 3 with the quality m/cycle type offroad Trek hitch (these are worth a few hundred $ each alone), fenders, wired deck and advert sign.
I would be bidding on one of the 3 with signs if I was in Qld. Anything under $500 and you have a bargain. They would pass rego real easy with virtually any type of modification for a tub, tray, esky... whatever you can do or have done afterward while registered!
This one has the most complete hitch I could see.

1631168755249.jpeg

1631168679097.jpeg

In the mean time, just think when lock downs strike, you could zip around town to work and essential shopping while seeking essential services internships for your children as free live in au-pairs!;):roll::roll::roll:

Down the bottom of this linked Auction page. They even have a few bikes for sale.

1631165730134.png
1631165775377.png

1631167302133.jpeg
1631167096439.png
1631167067814.png
1631167168090.png

Last edited:
Gents
24/10 has firmed up as the best opportunity to get away for the Qld''ers before the bitumen heats up.
Thinking an overnight trip to Texas is one option.
Chime in if your keen.

Also better warn everyone that Ozrider has worked his magic and fitted the latest performance enhancement to my machine

Gents
24/10 has firmed up as the best opportunity to get away for the Qld''ers before the bitumen heats up.
Chime in if your keen.

Also better warn everyone that Ozrider has worked his magic and fitted the latest performance enhancement to my machine

good to see you back online @Pete

24th is fine by Mrs Ozrider and me...... be good to get away for a few days......... Just lead the way and I'm happy to tag along.... even down the odd dirt road !!!

Gents
Chime in if your keen.

Sounds like a great idea, you Queenslanders can out do Texans at the Texas Downunder, with a prize for the biggest hat
that must arrive by motorcycle and/or sidecar!;):cool::roll::roll::roll::roll:

1632725865478.png

the-biggest-hat.jpg
D6D305vV4AAXuA_.jpg
fth7PkI.jpg

82e174618349a42e6bd702085f2d950e.jpg

and just to prove you don't need flowers to look gay!;):roll::roll::roll::roll:
EeRP7KpXkAEeWsU

Last edited:
Back