Hey stranger, Yea mate a few of us still lurking here....... I've got a '06' spare if you want to come along
I appreciate the offer mate but I haven’t been on a bike in over a year and wouldn’t feel comfortable riding someone else’s bike incase something happens to it .
but I am planning on getting back on my own rocket in the next 6 months so I’ll be lurking around here in anticipation

I hope I don't end up at the RDU location again this year yelling "Where the Bloody Hell are you" and then waiting in silence:oops: :banghead:.....But I promise I won't be wearing a bikini this time! ;) :roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:
Hey, I'm still alive .... just done another lap of OZ (42 days travelling) .... 9th October mmmm, Bathurst Races (so we know where the cockroaches are). Bikers for Boobs in Temora (dont like missing that one) but I miss you lot so Walcha would win me over;)

I'm sure the people at any location will be happy to see us.

We may be their 1st customers when the State border closures and lockdowns are finally in intermission.
NSW (and my poor little ACT inside it) are now closed to South Australia, Queensland and Victoria.
Western Australia has shut down its borders to all and Tasmania being an island has just blocked arrivals from everywhere.

Hey @Longrider did you get your Grants stocked up before you went into lockdown? ;) :cool:

Back