What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
OK so I have put in for the leave request for the last weekend in October, should hear back latter in the week if approved, should be sweet, better start getting my home made booze ready still have some apple and honey from last year, been drinking home made apple cider and home made apple, raspberry and mango cider so haven’t touched much in the way of spirits at all

There is a nice Bakery/café at Halliday's Point (the point) Hanns I have partaken of their Pastries on several occasions ,nice coffee as well ,has anyone looked at accommodation yet ,5star or roughing it on the beach its all the same to me:thumbsup::thumbsup:,

RDU 2017 we decided the following posted by @HansO . So now I suppose we need to figure out WHEN?
Open to ideas although I am riding to Bathurst for the V8 Supercars race in early October. Last year was late October
A unanimous desicion has been made by the participants of this years RDU THE NEXT YEARS RDU will be held at Halliday’s Point just north Forester and below Port Macquarie NSW, it is a nice central location for the Regulars.
Hahaha oops forgot to paste comment

This open to anyone?

I could ride that blind folded especially on the rocket, these things drive themselves!!

Holidays are approved so I am locked in for the end of October, shame it is on same weekend as as the MottoGP but I’ll guarantee you the guys will be doing plenty of bench racing once they have had a swig or two of my home brew honey and apple so why not give the MottoGP a miss this year @TasRocketRider and come and have some fun, I will. Ore than likely be coming on my own this year as with the 3young felines Ann has already suggested that she doesn’t want to leave her babies but I will work on twisting her arm

Hey Mittzy,

Thanks for the invite. Would love to join in with the festivities , unfortunately stupid work getting in the way. Won't be able to get the time off as others have already booked ahead of me. Always next year though (hopefully)

Back