What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
to be honest I don't care when we have it as long as we have it, end of month is fine with me, lets just decide, If I may suggest we have poll or just say a date and stick to it, so I can book my holidays

mmmmm...... Dunno wouldn't mind meeting up with a bunch of scientists but I am doing the school holidays trip. Every year at Christmas time I clock up about 6 to 8 thou klms to Vic and back, this year I am thinking of great ocean road again into SA for the hell of it, might be broke after this ride.... will keep an eye on the dates!

Nope, after paying for cruise I will be broke anyways
Sorry to see your having to sell one of your your bike Mittzy
:( Thanks Mate. Work has just been really quiet and I need to sell stuff and lots of it.

RDU 2017 we decided the following posted by @HansO . So now I suppose we need to figure out WHEN?
Open to ideas although I am riding to Bathurst for the V8 Supercars race in early October. Last year was late October
A unanimous desicion has been made by the participants of this years RDU THE NEXT YEARS RDU will be held at Halliday’s Point just north Forester and below Port Macquarie NSW, it is a nice central location for the Regulars.
Hahaha oops forgot to paste comment

I hopped over in 2016 for Bathurst Was a fantastic trip very keen to come back over and do it again.

Stayed at the chase camp site. Wasn't till I got back one the plane that I realised that I stunk of smoke from all the camp fires. But then again so did half of the plane.

Three votes Only it looks like the 27-28 October ...WE NEED TO DECIDE DATE ASAP or I won’t be able to get time off and leave calendar is filling fast

Back