What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Bathurst supercar runs from thurs the 4th till the 7th October, been thinking about going myself if I do I will probably camp down in the town playing fields as I did a some years back (very reasonable price) short walk to eateries and pubs as it is right in the heart of town, If all agree I would like to suggest the second weekend in October arrive Friday the 12th, enjoy Saturday the 13th with either a group ride or just lazing around sucking on a tinny or two followed by BBQ that night and Sunday 14 departure

Oh by the way for enquiring minds I haven’t fallen of the edge of the world just been very busy with extra work and life in general
Cheers
Hans
That idea sounds like it suits you well but for me it would mean I am away too long as I am riding to Bathurst with a different group I would be sitting around for a couple of days in between groups. I propose later in the month same as last year (26th to 27th) or early November.

Now there’s a statement that needs a response!!!!!

We will be ok for any time Oct or Nov.

Well , i've found i don't ride the rt3 much anymore , was toying with the idea of selling it , But suppose if you sort out the dates , could be a reason to hold on to it .

Back