What dates for RDU 2018

• October 26 to 27

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • November 02 to 03

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters
Yeah, The Big Four looks best location only a short walk to Tavern and just a bit further on to Foodworks, just gave them a call and was quoted $155 a night for a cabin which has a queen size in one room and bunks in second room and there is a courtesy bus available as well the other van park appears to only be for Caravans, or we can go next town up to Red Head but it to only has one place Gateway Lifestyle Beachfront Holiday Resort, I have not checked prices and there is no shops that I could see let alone a pub/tavern

Yeah, The Big Four looks best location only a short walk to Tavern and just a bit further on to Foodworks, just gave them a call and was quoted $155 a night for a cabin which has a queen size in one room and bunks in second room and there is a courtesy bus available as well the other van park appears to only be for Caravans, or we can go next town up to Red Head but it to only has one place Gateway Lifestyle Beachfront Holiday Resort, I have not checked prices and there is no shops that I could see let alone a pub/tavern

Please keep me in mind Hanso if you want to book a cabin ,as you know from Nyngan RDU I am house trained and don't snore or get too pissed and make a nuisance of myself:sneaky::sneaky:

Please keep me in mind Hanso if you want to book a cabin ,as you know from Nyngan RDU I am house trained and don't snore or get too pissed and make a nuisance of myself:sneaky::sneaky:
your on Ken I will book a cabin for same as @ozrider Les said arrive Friday and leave Sunday if you are happy with that :thumbsup: and I bags the queen double he he

Last edited:
Also the lady mentioned if we had enough in our group we might be able to score a discounted rate, maybe we should mention we are part of "The RDU Group"

Holidays are approved so I am locked in for the end of October, shame it is on same weekend as as the MottoGP but I’ll guarantee you the guys will be doing plenty of bench racing once they have had a swig or two of my home brew honey and apple so why not give the MottoGP a miss this year @TasRocketRider and come and have some fun, I will. Ore than likely be coming on my own this year as with the 3young felines Ann has already suggested that she doesn’t want to leave her babies but I will work on twisting her arm

Intend to get to one of these RDU sooner rather than later. Unfortunately I have already committed to the MotoGP this year so unable to back out without going back on my word plus doing some dosh. Put me down for 2019 as a probably as I will not commit to the 2019 MotoGP just in case it lands on the same weekend as next years RDU. I will just have to hear the stories & photos for this one. Cheers

Back