RATP ( Rockets around the planet )

Have you ridden any of these roads

• Total voters
Not bad, I've done Hwy 1, Furka, the Atlantic Road, Stelvio, and Col de Turini. (drove the trans pass in Romania too, but it was in a car :( ) Like @croft mentioned, I think there are some better roads here in Europe too, and a couple of these can be simply painful and no joy at all when trapped behind lines of travel campers!

I've rode the 7 mile sea bridge from Miami to Key West --- AWESOME!!

seven-mile-bridge-florida-united-states.jpg

4 1/2 of them. It would have been 5 but I had to head back early from California to broken detent spring. :(

I did Hwy 1 from Cannon Beach, OR (Hwy 101 till Ft. Bragg, CA) to Los Angeles, CA. Did the trip in September so I wouldn't have any family vacationers with RVs getting in my way.

I have been very fortunate to have been on most of the roads listed in the US. Planning to trailer to Florida over Christmas and spend New Years eve and day in Key West. Want to ride that bridge. What surprised me though is the best rated motorcycle road in the US is in the Texa hill country by some motorcycle mag. Haven't been to the hill country yet but....Maybe some of you Texans can elaborate on that road.

I have been very fortunate to have been on most of the roads listed in the US. Planning to trailer to Florida over Christmas and spend New Years eve and day in Key West. Want to ride that bridge. What surprised me though is the best rated motorcycle road in the US is in the Texa hill country by some motorcycle mag. Haven't been to the hill country yet but....Maybe some of you Texans can elaborate on that road.
Probably the 3 twisted sisters, that a lot of us rode last October.

Back