also.after xmas i will be putting on tores/middle box.will the 12 min tune work with these or will it need a dyno or simular ??

My experience is as stated above. The bike is smoother running and has crisper response. It's upped the bikes game IMO and i'm certainly enjoying it even more and was very happy too start with.

just by making the ram air mod,at the moment will it make a change to the performance.
Not much to be honest ! But coupled to a free flowing exhaust yes .
The standard silencers are very restrictive , replacing them with tors or similar as well as the link pipe , coupled with the free flowing Ramair and good tune will make a big difference in performance and sound . Ultimately , changing the headers is the real game changer giving an extra 60hp plus at the rear wheel ! :)

Not much to be honest ! But coupled to a free flowing exhaust yes .
The standard silencers are very restrictive , replacing them with tors or similar as well as the link pipe , coupled with the free flowing Ramair and good tune will make a big difference in performance and sound . Ultimately , changing the headers is the real game changer giving an extra 60hp plus at the rear wheel ! :)
More like +35-45 rwhp from typical stock 120 rwhp, with headers, high flow pipes/crossover, K&N or RamAir. For more gains you need internal engine/head/cam mods and dyno tune to match

More like +35-45 rwhp from typical stock 120 rwhp, with headers, high flow pipes/crossover, K&N or RamAir. For more gains you need internal engine/head/cam mods and dyno tune to match
There is the proof of the pudding ! I have recently been negotiating with CES for a full system and was told I could expect +60 hp from their 2 n1/4 dia system and dyno tune .
I believe you have just put it all into real life context bull ? Still 45 hp is great gains but pricey per horse if you look at it that way ? :unsure:

There is the proof of the pudding ! I have recently been negotiating with CES for a full system and was told I could expect +60 hp from their 2 n1/4 dia system and dyno tune .
I believe you have just put it all into real life context bull ? Still 45 hp is great gains but pricey per horse if you look at it that way ? :unsure:
Sorry, I meant ishrub :)

Back