• Sep - 19 - 26

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sep 26 - Oct 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My mom passed away from lung cancer and cigarettes killed my real grandfather. At 99 years old a pack of smokes got him killed. After the bar close in Fresno California the dumb drunk realized he was out of cigs and tried to cross the street to buy a pack. Got hit by a car and died. The medic who responded to the call attended his funeral. His words at the funeral still bring a smile. He says the last words the old man spoke was "well **** you have a smoke" No one cried at the funeral we all just laughed.

My mom passed away from lung cancer and cigarettes killed my real grandfather. At 99 years old a pack of smokes got him killed. After the bar close in Fresno California the dumb drunk realized he was out of cigs and tried to cross the street to buy a pack. Got hit by a car and died. The medic who responded to the call attended his funeral. His words at the funeral still bring a smile. He says the last words the old man spoke was "well **** you have a smoke" No one cried at the funeral we all just laughed.
Sounds like you

Only met the guy one time. He looked at me and i looked back. We did not talk a lot just kept a even stare. One tough dude. He had two kids in two different states one in california and one in Oklahoma within two minutes of each other. He never slowed down.

Only met the guy one time. He looked at me and i looked back. We did not talk a lot just kept a even stare. One tough dude. He had two kids in two different states one in california and one in Oklahoma within two minutes of each other. He never slowed down.
Like I said, sounds like you, nuff said, I mean this in a good way

I voted August just to show interest, but the date is not as important to me as the location, assuming it's on a weekend. I'm in for CA, the others may be too far for a day out.

That sounds like court room blah blah. :laugh::laugh:
Bring it on, lets race!!
burg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back