• Sep - 19 - 26

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sep 26 - Oct 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be going to WV in June but my fall trip has not been planned. I voted for September (early -mid) since that is when I might go out west. I love Utah, period. The cards would have to fall just right to join up up but it would be great to meet you western folks for a few days of riding.

Come to the wild west, but . . .
Be prepared, Doc. :rolleyes:
We may just drill ya! :eek: :roll:

Oh but they are nice Bull. The Best of British Tour was in Seattle on the 12th and Portland on the 13th. Did any of the Northwest guys attend ?

Oh but they are nice Bull. The Best of British Tour was in Seattle on the 12th and Portland on the 13th. Did any of the Northwest guys attend ?

Never heard of it, Bill, or I likely would have gone.
I used to go to the big International Show, but they dumped Seattle a few years ago. FTVM!

How are you going to do that? Bring a rag to catch your jaw and druel when you see the 2500? Get on it and say it don't fit. Fire it up and say you can't hear it?

Sorry, Rick, I thought the answer obvious.
Naturally I want to race it stock 2500 for stock 2300.
If I can beat or break even with it, no need for a new Rocket.

Go to the drag strip with Mufasa.

Don't slam my door!!! :rolleyes: :oops: :roll:

OK, Ricardo, I shall spell it out.
I would be interested in the new Rocket IF it handled better or was faster than mine (stock with RamAir and CES).
I have already watched Mufasa run away from me in the straights hundreds of times. :eek: I have no need to race him on a drag strip! :rolleyes: :roll:
Stock engine versus stock engine interests me.

Don't slam my door!!! :rolleyes: :oops: :roll:

OK, Ricardo, I shall spell it out.
I would be interested in the new Rocket IF it handled better or was faster than mine (stock with RamAir and CES).
I have already watched Mufasa run away from me in the straights hundreds of times. :eek: I have no need to race him on a drag strip! :rolleyes: :roll:
Stock engine versus stock engine interests me.

Your bike is not stock....

I had reservations to attend but also had an Oncologist appointment the 13th so I could not make the 12th and back to Spokane for the 13th. Had I know it was going to hit Boise I would have come down there.

bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back