• Sep - 19 - 26

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sep 26 - Oct 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Done deal. Let's go. West Virginia in June, Rocky mountains in August, Texas Hill Country in October.

We won't be doing WV. But Leakey will probably happen toward the beginning of Oct. I still have a promised Carlsbad Caverns and a Big Bend trip to schedule in sometime next year also

All good ideas. I like Utah for a ride. Colorado is a bit far. I hope I can attend this year.

Amigo,
We shall get to location after we choose month and then week.

Only 18 votes?
Is this all the interest we have?
The Queen of the east would have a dozen pages and 20 names by now. :roll: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I will be going to WV in June but my fall trip has not been planned. I voted for September (early -mid) since that is when I might go out west. I love Utah, period. The cards would have to fall just right to join up up but it would be great to meet you western folks for a few days of riding.

Done deal. Let's go. West Virginia in June, Rocky mountains in August, Texas Hill Country in October.
I know I'm being self serving but I'll be in Winter Park in August so Colorado in August would allow me to attend RAA east and west!

I will be going to WV in June but my fall trip has not been planned. I voted for September (early -mid) since that is when I might go out west. I love Utah, period. The cards would have to fall just right to join up up but it would be great to meet you western folks for a few days of riding.

Dr.D, if you are bringing the new Rocket, you might wana coordinate. This pack will give you the chance to test the new toy well.

Dr.D, if you are bringing the new Rocket, you might wana coordinate. This pack will give you the chance to test the new toy well.

You got that one right, Ricardo!!! :thumbsup:
I, for one, will have to prove that I do not need a new Rocket! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back