RAA Oklahoma edition (fall launch) set date.

Bull, everybody knows my address, half of the forum has been here including @Tripps , @skydog1000 , @ski , @Ogre , @Lonzol , @xhdskip , @Rocket Scientist , @Dusty Rose, @ Tripletrouble, and a few others that i cant remember now,
my address is, 2848e 41ST Pl N Tulsa Ok, 74110

Well, Amigo,
You have not had the Gordo KAHUNA there before?!?!?
And can you please explain your address to this drongo gringo?
"2848e" - is this correct?
"41st Place North" - is this correct?

Well, Amigo,
You have not had the Gordo KAHUNA there before?!?!?
And can you please explain your address to this drongo gringo?
"2848e" - is this correct?
"41st Place North" - is this correct?
Correcto mundo!

KEWL!
Me and my Cuz Rudy will be leaving Enid about 9AM on Thursday, September 20th.
How far/long to where we would meet you?
Well I think I may have to ride with you Thursday the 20th. I will have to leave Friday morning and come back to town :( White river fish market sounds good for lunch what do you think Lupe @sonny you could meet us in Tulsa for lunch :eek:

Well I think I may have to ride with you Thursday the 20th. I will have to leave Friday morning and come back to town :( White river fish market sounds good for lunch what do you think Lupe @sonny you could meet us in Tulsa for lunch :eek:
Im all about it!! Lets maje it happen, @sonny , you can make it back to work with time to spare:)

3 times, and I doubt that's the record

Tripps; Got me a Florida bike to keep in Jacksonville. Do you ride up north to the hills when you are in Florida?

97 Valki.jpg

We shall coordinate the departure from Enid after I arrive at Rudy's the day before.
I'm thinking perhaps kicks up at 9AM from Rudy's.
Bug-Mouth.jpg

Back