I would like to put a faiting on, but.... I do not want a stereo system. I just wantbsome gauges and a spot do put my Garmin 660. I have as much music on the Garmin as I need for a long trip and bluetooth. Have never seen anything I liked and it has been a long time since I did any fiberglass work. So modifying one is out of the question.

I commented earlier on the Hoppe Fairing and to follow up on your comment regarding top speeds. I purchased my R3T in Midland Texas and I live in NJ. I had the Hoppe Quadzilla fairing painted and shipped to Triumph dealer in Midland so I could listen to music on the ride back to NJ. I hit speeds up to 120mph regularly on the ride back and the bike rode straight as an arrow and smooth as silk, no wobble what so ever. I did add the airwings. At lower speeds below 10mph on slow tight turns you can "feel" the added weight of the fairing but it's something I've gotten used to and handle well.

Hey, BS, where are you in Joisey???

Maybe we could arrange for a meet & greet ride? I'm a funloving mofo...

Loved the wide open one I had guys at last years RAA can tell you how it sounded I did have a amp and focial speakers witch I think I still have that will fit right in the amp I had in the air box because I ran the K&N pods Fit was ez to ez thought I did something wrong yes you have to paint this one no rattels and survived the crash better than most any other part on the bike

Any chance this will bolt up to the original windshield mounts? If it did I'd seriously consider getting one. I like the idea of switching the bike up as I wanted.

Fairing, windshield and naked....

An easy ride on I-80 about 45 miles to your southwest in western Morris County. I'm 21 miles west of Morristown.

Let's talk. You can shoot me your contact info and the best time(s) to call you via Private Message (click on the envelope icon on the upper right hand side of the screen). If you prefer that I call you first, just say the word!

I bought mine from Recklessmotorcycles.com Great quality fiberglass. Not plastic like most including Harley. Best part is it was $400.00 shipping included. They have pics on their site of one mounted or you can check out my pic gallery. My brackets are different because they didn't offer any for the R3T when I got mine a couple years ago.

Last edited:
Okay fellas;
So which fairing has a stereo and is quick release. I want the ability to switch between naked, windshield and fairing.

@mport, I agree that your brackets position the fairing much better than the kit ones from Reckless. Would you be willing to trace a template or something for me/Tank? I think Reckless fairing is a good product, but I wouldn't want it to be mounted like they have it!

Back