snicrep

Supercharged
Ride
08 r3 touring
That is opening in Notepad...you need to open it from within the TuneECU software
Everything is opening in notepad. I dont know whats changed. Maybe it has to be plugged-in to the bike.
I WAS able to load that nels program into my android version on my phone. Now i need to find the adapter for the phone.😕.
The good news is its running fine on the r3t stock or slipon program. But i want more.

snicrep

Supercharged
Ride
08 r3 touring
Everything is opening in notepad. I dont know whats changed. Maybe it has to be plugged-in to the bike.
I WAS able to load that nels program into my android version on my phone. Now i need to find the adapter for the phone.😕.
The good news is its running fine on the r3t stock or slipon program. But i want more.
Ok. It loaded alright. In fact it downloaded really fast which cocerned me. But it says "nels tune" 20368. It runs fine and a bit better...i think. Im just leaving it alone because its good. The only thing left to do is get it to a tuner which will be a 2 day road trip to austin some day. Im trying to get a ball park figure to see how much it'll cost.