R3R new colors : currently 2021 Silver Ice Cranberry Red - And future "221" for 2022

celebrating their world-leading performance and 221 Newton Meters of torque.

1636465632460.png
1636465672122.png

Last edited:
.....i guess Triumph wont change the specs of a proven, successful Rocket each year but a color change will tell an observer what year bike it is....a bit like the Norton Commandos years ago....black tank...gold tank...blue tank...yellow tank etc...I'm thinking there will be choices to suit buyers demands.

I'm wondering whether painting in black both and only the sides of the mudguard and the top of the radiator frame would make my R3R look "better" (given that I prefer in general the combination red/black vs red/grey) ?
My wife tells me that it would be too black as she considers that the standard edition is a perfect balance red/grey/black. Hard to tell as I like both anyway !

I'd be interested in finding out the price of these parts (mudguard and top of the radiator frame) in case not much more expensive than having them repainted so that I could decide to go back to the original if so (and assuming that these parts would come with the same black as on my R3R...).
Anyway just a thought which is sufficient for me to enjoy ;)

1636627479208.png

1636629414729.png

Last edited:

I'm wondering whether painting in black both and only the sides of the mudguard and the top of the radiator frame would make my R3R look "better" (given that I prefer in general the combination red/black vs red/grey) ?
My wife tells me that it would be too black as she considers that the standard edition is a perfect balance red/grey/black. Hard to tell as I like both anyway !

I'd be interested in finding out the price of these parts (mudguard and top of the radiator frame) in case not much more expensive than having them repainted so that I could decide to go back to the original if so (and assuming that these parts would come with the same black as on my R3R...).
Anyway just a thought which is sufficient for me to enjoy ;)

1636627479208.png

1636629414729.png

Does the previous year model have lighted switches? I don't recall reading about it in the manual.

I have to say, after looking at this new Rocket for a few days I really like the red and black. As stated, I'm not a fan of the 221 or any numbers on a bike but the color combo is excellent in my opinion. You can't go wrong with red and black or black and blue as a combo.đź‘Ť

Back