R3R new colors : currently 2021 Silver Ice Cranberry Red - And future "221" for 2022

Got this one, the color is perfect :) Somebody listens to customers, it was told to me that this color is available because of the demand ;-)
And if those are pin strips on either side of the red, remove the seat and see what is hiding on the rear of the tank below where the seat touches the tank!

Although I love my color,, Wish there was more demand for all red on gt.😒
This is why I preferred to change the (black) paint of the motorcycle rather than to change the exhaust. I wanted a red one as my previous R3. And even with hydro painting it was a lot cheaper in comparison with Zard exhaust 😊.

IMG_1951 2.jpg IMG_1950.jpg

This is why I preferred to change the (black) paint of the motorcycle rather than to change the exhaust. I wanted a red one as my previous R3. And even with hydro painting it was a lot cheaper in comparison with Zard exhaust 😊.

IMG_1951 2.jpg IMG_1950.jpg
Nice, although I prefer all red.👍

Just seen in a magazine over here that there will be special editions (guess just the color) in 2022 with the "221" model.
This "221" for the R3R and GT would be a red/black combination.

1636464994510.png

Looks really nice to me and it gives me some ideas like having painted both the sides of the mudguard and of the water-cool radiator in black !

Last edited:
Just seen in a magazine over here that there will be special editions (guess just the color) in 2022 with the "221" model.
This "221" for the R3R would be a red/black combination.
r3_r-210.jpg

Looks really nice to me and it gives me some ideas like having painted both the sides of the mudguard and of the water-cool radiator in black !
What does the "221" represent?

Back