Welcome from Maine, hope the TFC is all this you desire, I'm sure Triumph did a great job, in the handling dept as well as power to weight ratio. Should be a blast

Hoopla

Hi GMan and welcome to the forum from another fellow Brit. Take a test drive on the current model and let us all know your thoughts. This will also give you benchmark for a comparison test in December!! From whence in the UK do you hail?

Hi GMan and welcome to the forum from another fellow Brit. Take a test drive on the current model and let us all know your thoughts. This will also give you benchmark for a comparison test in December!! From whence in the UK do you hail?

I’m in sunny Essex we’ll not at the moment I’m sunning myself in turkey!!! I did think about taking a standard r3 out but then I’m thinking the tfc will probably be quite different and that might burst my bubble!!

I’m in sunny Essex we’ll not at the moment I’m sunning myself in turkey!!! I did think about taking a standard r3 out but then I’m thinking the tfc will probably be quite different and that might burst my bubble!!
That'll be a big bubble to burst! Perhaps after you have taken delivery. Everyone wants to know he differences. The TFC has so many electronic rider aids it should prove to be smoother etc.. December will reveal all!

That'll be a big bubble to burst! Perhaps after you have taken delivery. Everyone wants to know he differences. The TFC has so many electronic rider aids it should prove to be smoother etc.. December will reveal all!

Hmmmm you’re right I think I will take a std r3 out just to get a feel

Hmmmm you’re right I think I will take a std r3 out just to get a feel
Read through a few of the threads from the new owners - there is a lot of advice from the more experienced owners on here regarding the bike and its little foibles - handling, weight, etc..! Good luck and enjoy the sunshine in Turkey!

Read through a few of the threads from the new owners - there is a lot of advice from the more experienced owners on here regarding the bike and its little foibles - handling, weight, etc..! Good luck and enjoy the sunshine in Turkey!

Good advice I will certainly take, thanks pal

Good advice I will certainly take, thanks pal

G’day man, from OZ. Trumpy is the way to go :)

I would expect it to be like an R3 crossed with an MT-01 / GSX1400 / Speed Triple on steroids ...

All good bikes.

If you haven’t ridden an R3, you have nothing to compare it to... can’t be described .. so ... this is all just ... ????? ... :-/

I wonder if, given it seems you have already bought a rare new .. exxxy $$ bike, have come on here just to big note ?

Why ask normal average people’s advice / opinion, who don’t own, if you have bought already?

Makes no sense to me .....
I wld ask questions prior, if the bike was already out and owned ..

So I think, go ride huge bikes .. you will then have an idea .. and can then report back to those of us who will scarcely ride, or even see... new R3, eh ?

Not jealous, perplexed ?

Best of luck with it ... it Will be an amazing Torque monster upright naked. The best ever ... I have no doubt .... at all (once initial teething probs are sorted) .. :)

You have made a Good Choice in Triumph. Amazing bikes from a Real Bike Company :)

Back