Kim Turner

.040 Over
Ride
2007 triumph Rocket III Classic
Set of USED Highway pegs. Got these used and were on my 2007 R3 Classic. My legs are a little short for these to be comfortable. Has some scrapes to the chrome which can be seen in the pictures, otherwise pretty good condition. Asking $35 + actual shipping to be paid with USPS Money Order (They do break down to fit in a Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box which is about $5.95). Shipping from NM zip code 87042.

Attachments

• triumphpegs1.jpg
    triumphpegs1.jpg
    353.3 KB · Views: 2
  • triumphpegs2.jpg
    triumphpegs2.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 2
  • triumphpegs3.jpg
    triumphpegs3.jpg
    398.5 KB · Views: 3
  • triumphpegs4.jpg
    triumphpegs4.jpg
    517.4 KB · Views: 2
  • triumphpegs5.jpg
    triumphpegs5.jpg
    430.2 KB · Views: 3
  • triumphpegs6.jpg
    triumphpegs6.jpg
    356.1 KB · Views: 2
  • triumphpegs7.jpg
    triumphpegs7.jpg
    310.2 KB · Views: 2
Hi Kim,

I am interested in these pegs. I can't make out the scratches in the pictures. Where are they ? I have the Rivco engine guards which are only 1 inch diameter and are thinner than the Triumph guards. Will the clamps work on a 1 inch bar ?

Bill 208-468-1517.

if bill does not want them (i have 1 1/4 triumph) give me a call 520 294 8717 (shop)

Set of USED Highway pegs. Got these used and were on my 2007 R3 Classic. My legs are a little short for these to be comfortable. Has some scrapes to the chrome which can be seen in the pictures, otherwise pretty good condition. Asking $35 + actual shipping to be paid with USPS Money Order (They do break down to fit in a Priority Mail Small Flat Rate Box which is about $5.95). Shipping from NM zip code 87042.

Hello Bill,
Scratches are shown in picture 3 and 4. Hard to see but they are there. Unknown if they will fit the aftermarket bars. Maybe someone on the forum will know?

Hi Kim,

I am interested in these pegs. I can't make out the scratches in the pictures. Where are they ? I have the Rivco engine guards which are only 1 inch diameter and are thinner than the Triumph guards. Will the clamps work on a 1 inch bar ?

Bill 208-468-1517.

Will give Bill first refusal. Will be out with National Guard over the weekend, back in commo on Sunday night.
Thank you

Yes Kim I would like to take them. I will send you a PM.
Bill.

Bill,
If needed, pretty sure I have a set of new 1" clamps I bought and never used figuring to get the Rivco, but they discontinued.
Let me know and I'll look around.

Back