Quickshifter question

ArekDeBoss

Turbocharged
Ride
Rocket 3 GT 2022
So I have a quickshifter installed on my 2021 GT from new.
I am using it to upshift only since I don't like this uncontrolled power on downshift make my back wheel spin.
Anyways I recently noticed when changing from 1st to 2nd I frequently end in a neutral, which is quite annoying. It gets from 2nd up to the 6th no problem.
And I understand that to get from the 1st to the 2nd needs to pass the neutral but was wondering if there is a way of adjusting it a little better?
Any advice?
Thanks

Make sure you’re not resting your foot against the shift lever and give it a clean, firm strike. There should never be a problem going from 1st to 2nd if being used correctly. I’ve had Triumph quickshifters on 7 bikes and have never had a problem with any of them. You of course need to learn to finesse your changes, especially the way you use the throttle, and once you’ve got the hang of it, all changes should be smooth.

I had a similar issue recently when I changed boots that had thicker soles, and found my foot was keeping a tiny bit of pressure on the gear level on up shifts resulted in a neutral and also resulted in a couple of false shifts

I am using it to upshift only since I don't like this uncontrolled power on downshift make my back wheel spin.
Anyways I recently noticed when changing from 1st to 2nd I frequently end in a neutral, which is quite annoying. It gets from 2nd up to the 6th no problem.
And I understand that to get from the 1st to the 2nd needs to pass the neutral but was wondering if there is a way of adjusting it a little better?
Any advice?
Thanks
How long will the gearbox of a r3 staying save and sound with a qs? Just curious.

Any advice?
Thanks
yes, same issue here, often end up in neutral, I am going to dealer for this, its pretty loose. it was not like this when it was new.

Back