Quick Release Sissy Bar for the Roadster

Al, you pretty much need to get Ezi brackets to attach your bags on the quick release bracket. Albertaduke worked out a way to attach some other type of bag (just go back a couple of pages in this thread) but it won't really work with Triumph bags. I put Ezi brackets on my bags and they'll do the job but I don't like the way the bags now sit about 2 inches further out from the bike. I'm toying with the idea of getting a metal plate cut with the Ezi bracket "key hole" mounting points in to sit inside the bags and have a locking mechanism inside the bags rather than in the bracket. That would put them about the same distance out as the stock brackets do. If I do that you can either copy it or buy my Ezi brackets. If you can't wait that long you'll need to get some Ezi brackets.

my bags were kentucky drive bags and they snap into place on the brackets provided with them I just changed the bolts provided by nox to reduced the distance between bags and fender

my bags were kentucky drive bags and they snap into place on the brackets provided with them I just changed the bolts provided by nox to reduced the distance between bags and fender
I think you might mean the bolts I supplied. Nox Designed the set up and I got the into a production.

Back