Question: Tuneboy to Tune ECU

boogerdave

Nitrous
Is it possible to take a tune I had used on my old R3 with Tuneboy, and convert it, or use it with Tune ECU on another bike?

Do I need to convert it?

OR . . is there a good tune for tune ECU for 2007 Classic with TORS and cat bypass?

Dave you are still alive long time no hear, do you still work in Destin? answer to your question part 1 is no, part two yes some one will have the ECU tune that you need.

The shop in Destin went out of business a couple of years ago. Im at Medley Printing on Walter Martin in FWB now Monday through Friday. Took the embroidery business to the house and am working out of there weekends. Sold the 2007 and bought a new Touring last year. Like the comfort.

Is it possible to take a tune I had used on my old R3 with Tuneboy, and convert it, or use it with Tune ECU on another bike?

Do I need to convert it?

OR . . is there a good tune for tune ECU for 2007 Classic with TORS and cat bypass?
This tune is in TuneECU format and will work on a 2007 Classic with TORs/cat bypass.

It won't work on a Touring.

The Classic tune will NOT work on the Touring. However, there is a good tune for the R3T available if you ask @HansO nicely.

Back