Question on what are you using to clean the **** rims!

Lemieuxfan

Supercharged
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
mothers has been pretty good; but those of you who have the older rockets what are you using? is there anything easy to clean and protect the factory rims?

Gregger

Top Fuel
Ride
2012 Rocket Roadster
I used to polish the aluminum rims a couple of times a year using a drill, buffing wheels and polishing compounds. The aluminum would tarnish and need some strong abrasive persuasion. Once I powder coated the wheels, it was much easier to keep them clean with regular paint polish/wax cleaners on a monthly basis. On a daily basis I usually wipe the rear rim with a damp micro fiber cloth after every long ride to get rid of brake dust etc. Only takes a minute and keeps the rims looking great.

Tripps

Retired superhero
Ride
R3T,Sprintona,K1200GT, Blackbird,r/65 hack
I wish you would have told me that before I went out and emptied Auto Zones auto/cleaner isle.🤑🤑

Funny how the world changes and you don't notice right away, everything is plastic now, most cars and bikes. Went in a large auto store, NAPA, I think, they didn't even sell chrome polish, I couldn't believe it, but when I thought about it, I was showing my age.

kipper

Turbocharged
Ride
08 CLASSIC,09STANDARD,05VALKYRIE RUNE,
Try vulcanet wipes . Easy to use, very effective.