Question on what are you using to clean the **** rims!

That's one of the first things I did to my Rocket. Now I just wipe it down after riding. It saves my back. It's no fun spending an hour cleaning and then trying to stand up after contorting for that time. I usually end up on my back looking up like a turtle. 🐢
Ooooohhhhh dam, that conjurs up a few images that will take time to heal...

That's one of the first things I did to my Rocket. Now I just wipe it down after riding. It saves my back. It's no fun spending an hour cleaning and then trying to stand up after contorting for that time. I usually end up on my back looking up like a turtle. Turtle (2).png
Fixed it for you.😉

mothers has been pretty good; but those of you who have the older rockets what are you using? is there anything easy to clean and protect the factory rims?
I can’t remember the name but you’ll see it on the shelf it’s a bright green organic **** I’ve used it and it’s really good and it boasts but it has nothing harmful and it seems to work

I can’t remember the name but you’ll see it on the shelf it’s a bright green organic **** I’ve used it and it’s really good and it boasts but it has nothing harmful and it seems to work
I use white diamond polish,easy to use,leaves protective coating. Get it at Advance auto. Found it at Americade.

Back