Question for the BST/any Carbon Fiber wheel owners.

I’d love to see carbon wheels made for the new Rockets. That weight lost from the wheels could be a real thriller.

There are roadster sets made by BST, just for clarity for OP and others.

Steel, everything should swap right over, really it's just the fork tubes, the triple tree can stay on the bike. Colors might not match though lol.

I hear pink paint fixes every mismatch though.

There are roadster sets made by BST, just for clarity for OP and others.

Steel, everything should swap right over, really it's just the fork tubes, the triple tree can stay on the bike. Colors might not match though lol.

I hear pink paint fixes every mismatch though.
I'd hate for @Kevin frazier to get jealous. :)

Very happy, except I really wanted them for my Roadster, but they are designed for the original Rockets without ABS.
My Roadster has then, Spacer and stuff had to be fabricated I am told.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 36
Did someone mention pink?
Paint 3 002.jpg

CF front std rear. Difficult to tell if it improves acceleration, but the lighter weight and sharper profile of the tyre makes it turn in a lot easier. Beware that the lug on the bottom of the frame, where the mainstand would be if it had one, is the next thing to grind when the pegs fold up, or wear away.

Did someone mention pink?
Paint 3 002.jpg

CF front std rear. Difficult to tell if it improves acceleration, but the lighter weight and sharper profile of the tyre makes it turn in a lot easier. Beware that the lug on the bottom of the frame, where the mainstand would be if it had one, is the next thing to grind when the pegs fold up, or wear away.
Nice looking rig all the way around.

That grinding down of hard points though does concern me. I have unfortunate experience helping a widow with her late husband's insurance claim...

Back