Question for R3GT Owners

The panniers (saddlebags) are not waterproof per Givi and Triumph (Boooo!!!)

They come with rain covers but who wants to give up 1L of space in a 20L bag for a cover!!!

My question for those of you who ride in rain, hail, sleet, snow, and all points in between is as follows:

I do long trips in the summer, pack light, do laundry on the road but I would rather my contents stayed dry without having to resort to stopping to put covers on.

Can you recommend a 20L - 25L waterproof inner bag of which you have actual experience??

Footnote: Arghhh. Seriously, Givi bags are the best! Why they couldn't do these panniers as waterproof I have no idea! Likely to sell me something else after I've spend all my money on the panniers themselves...

As always, thanks in advance Captains![/

Just drove up to Nashville to the triumph dealer there and yes my New GT stayed at home as I meet with spainard (r3owner member)and purchased his bags for my 07 Classic&custom like new as mine where sun dried and wrapped thanks again , as for my 2020 I think the small panniers fit that bike as the leather do on my classic
I drove at a cruising speed 80+ mph and hope the new GT ride is so different I hope it lives up to the hipe installing the panniers on the new bike would be nice if there was some kind of instruction no info as yet how to service this machine I've got the modular connectivity unit and can't seem to know how to take the tank off as my dealers the same in limbo for now thanks for this forum it has help me in the past and going forward drive safe
Almost broke in my 2020 today I will
Steve McQueen approved

Back