Put my Jack BE Quick to work today

So is this good on bare alloy ? the wheels are coated with a clear coat of some description I believe.

No the wheels are not coated,(mine aren't) you can see the aluminum come off with the cleaning and then the sealant application, the pads were gray. My manuel says directly that the uncoated parts is not warrentied and must be maintained. Yes this Seal Shine is meant for unprotected metals. I believe others here have used to with success.

Hoopla

No the wheels are not coated,(mine aren't) you can see the aluminum come off with the cleaning and then the sealant application, the pads were gray. My manuel says directly that the uncoated parts is not warrentied and must be maintained. Yes this Seal Shine is meant for unprotected metals. I believe others here have used to with success.

Hoopla

O.K. the wheels on my 06 are coated, that's why I asked. I'd like to get them stripped, just the clear coating, and have them polished so this product would be great to maintain the finish.
I wonder what sort of issues I would have importing this stuff into NZ :confused:

Thanks.

Back