I'd suggest using one of those circus mirrors of yours, Steve, if you care to intimately familiarize yourself with a 'tard of any sort. So, you didn't initiate things this time. Does that justify your responses, which were those of a four year old?

We both have track records here, including behaving like and owning up to being anuses from time to time. Yes your turds smell, too, bud, but that goes with the turf of an olbull who is more than occasionally full himself.:inlove:rolleyes::p

BTW, if you are insulted by anyone calling for our President's impeachment, you'd do well to grow yourself some much thicker skin. A word to the wise, do it fast!;)

Comparing your track record with mine?
Absolutely ridiculous!

They are heading my way hopefully. Are you still running stock ones @Tal ?

Yes I still have stock shocks...you know, I'm thinking these shocks on my 2016 are better than the ones I had on the 2014???...might be me I spose??...i'm keen to change them tho just to upgrade the ride...wilbers would be great but the cost makes me stop and think.
I don't NEED to do them just yet so might save towards wilbers...not sure really.

Yes I still have stock shocks...you know, I'm thinking these shocks on my 2016 are better than the ones I had on the 2014???...might be me I spose??...i'm keen to change them tho just to upgrade the ride...wilbers would be great but the cost makes me stop and think.
I don't NEED to do them just yet so might save towards wilbers...not sure really.

@Tal Mate I have Progressive 444 13" in Chrome with HD springs on at the moment but the chrome does rust on springs - I can just give them a polish with 0000 steel wool though. There is nothing wrong with mine so if you want to take these new black ones I'm happy to drop out. The seller is checking postage for me at the moment using USPS Priority International which I got an estimate using the USPS website of US$80.00 - should be the same to NZ.
They are a great price US$455 posted and great shock for the price.

No, I'm good thanks brutha...too close to xmas for me to be spending anymore right now.....i'll give it a while...cheers tho.

Back