Those are different. Shocks for sale are Progressive 444-4221b, brand new in box.
Screenshot_20171209-084838.png

$425 and I'll pay shipping, up to $50.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and impeach Trump for a righteous New Year celebrated by all people, regardless of political affiliation, race, gender, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.

I'm sure 444's are good shocks. I put 412's on a HD Road King and there is a definite ride improvement.

May you and all your illegal alien friends in kali have a Merry fk'n Christmas :whitstling: :p

The one I showed is back a few pages on amazon. I realized it was standard springs.
1olbull and I were talking sometime back and I thought he said he wanted standard springs.

I should have clarified that in my post. sorry

Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, and impeach Trump for a righteous New Year celebrated by all people, regardless of political affiliation, race, gender, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.

G'day mate,

Gotta agree first re Trump, from an International perspective he has sadly made the US a joke in the eyes of many, much to Steve's disgust no doubt for us holding such an opinion.

I'll take them for that and pay the difference in International shipping to Australia. i.e US$375 + shipping USPS postage to Australia. I'll PM my address. Payment via Paypal as 'Money to relative/friend' so no fees for you.

Last edited:

So you're the "T"! :eek:

G'day mate,

Gotta agree first re Trump, from an International perspective he has sadly made the US a joke in the eyes of many, much to Steve's disgust no doubt for us holding such an opinion.

I'll take them for that and pay the difference in International shipping to Australia. i.e US$375 + shipping USPS postage to Australia. I'll PM my address. Payment via Paypal as 'Money to relative/friend' so no fees for you.

Ish, :thumbsdown:
What he has accomplished is what counts. His stupid tweets mean nothing.

Last edited:
Back